- Login to Lino.
- Click Create a new canvas from your dashboard. Give it a name and select a background.
- Under Access to Canvas (publicity), please select Everyone may post stickies before clicking the Create a canvas button.
- Toggle back to the 8-1 Smarties group canvas.
- Find your stickies and copy them onto your personal canvas.
- Toggle back to your personal canvas.
- Expand upon each of your four stickies to stretch your thinking. The following questions may help guide your thinking, but you are not limited to them:
- what would be cool/fun/exciting about researching this topic?
- what would be challenging about researching this topic?
- who might be able to help me with this topic?
- what do I already know about this topic?
- what questions do I already have about this topic?
- why is this topic important or meaningful to me?
- where might I look for information about this topic?
- are there any YA historical fiction books that relate to this topic?
Feel free to Google your topics, upload pictures and/or videos and/or links to your Lino canvas. This brainstorm session is for you! I want to see your thinking about each of your potential topics!
8. Create a blog post on this site with a link to and/or embed code for your canvas.
Your homework, due MONDAY, is to post a comment sticky on at least 3 of your classmates' personal Linos. Your comments should be helpful and positive.